Celebrity Baby Scoop: Jessica Alba & Family: Breakfast In Beverly Hills

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
Jessica Alba & Family: Breakfast In Beverly Hills
Aug 27th 2012, 13:47

Actress Jessica Alba seen carrying adorable baby Haven while visiting the Nate n Al Restaurant in Beverly Hills with husband Cash Warren and daughter Honor Marie

Jessica Alba and Cash Warren took Honor, 4, and Haven, 1, to breakfast at Nate ‘N Als Delicatessen in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Saturday (August 25).

Both parents took turns tending to both girls while strolling on the street. Haven wore a cute pink and white skirt with a tree design and dad had on matching pink shorts.

In an interview with Forbes - Jessica replied to a question on how she juggles career and motherhood.

She said, “Balancing my career with motherhood is a work in progress. I try to make creative and efficient use of my time. When I'm on set, I bring the girls on location with me so we can spend lunchtime together and I get to tuck them in at night. When at Honest, I can bring the girls to work.

“I created a "kids corner," where employees' children can play and be entertained while their parents work, so in the middle of the day I can sneak some time in with the kiddos. Like most parents, I constantly feel pulled in many different directions and often wonder, "Where did the day go?" But at the end of it all, my children's happiness is my priority, so as long as they're good, everything else just sort of works out.”

 

 

View Slideshow »» Actress Jessica Alba seen carrying adorable baby Haven while visiting the Nate n Al Restaurant in Beverly Hills with husband Cash Warren and daughter Honor Marie Actress Jessica Alba seen carrying adorable baby Haven while visiting the Nate n Al Restaurant in Beverly Hills with husband Cash Warren and daughter Honor Marie Actress Jessica Alba seen carrying adorable baby Haven while visiting the Nate n Al Restaurant in Beverly Hills with husband Cash Warren and daughter Honor Marie Jessica Alba and Cash Warren Get Breakfast with the Girls Jessica Alba and Family Head to Nate 'n Al Jessica Alba and Family Head to Nate 'n Al

View All Photos »»

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive