Celebrity Baby Scoop: Ava & Richie Sambora: Shoppin’ Time

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
Ava & Richie Sambora: Shoppin' Time
Sep 6th 2012, 15:12

*EXCLUSIVE* Ava Sambora shows some skin in Calabasas

Ava and Richie Sambora went shopping together in Calabasas, Calif. on Monday (September 3). While dad carried the shopping bag the 14-year-old walked along holding her phone.

The Bon Jovi guitarist has a new solo album coming out called Aftermath of the Lowdown.

The songs are based on his personal life – opening up on issues when he went to rehab in 2011 and his divorce from Heather Locklear.

Sambora told the LA Times, “When I fell off that cliff, I realized who I was, unrelated to the band (Bon Jovi). I’d started to clean up five years ago, but I slipped, and made those amends. I’m lucky I wasn’t a guy who lost his family or relationships. I had cleaned up my act about 85 percent five years ago. But I was naive. I just wanted to drink as a stress reliever, and I slipped again.”

The new album comes out September 17 whereas the Bon Jovi one will come out early March 2013.

 

 

View Slideshow »» *EXCLUSIVE* Ava Sambora shows some skin in Calabasas *EXCLUSIVE* Ava Sambora shows some skin in Calabasas *EXCLUSIVE* Ava Sambora shows some skin in Calabasas *EXCLUSIVE* Ava Sambora shows some skin in Calabasas

View All Photos »»

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive