Celebrity Baby Scoop: Ada Nicodemou & Chrys Xipolitas Welcome Baby No. 1: Johnas

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
Ada Nicodemou & Chrys Xipolitas Welcome Baby No. 1: Johnas
Sep 6th 2012, 16:45

ada-nicodemou-chrys-xipolitas-1st-child-1

It’s a boy for Ada Nicodemou and Chrys Xipolitas!

The Home and Away star and her hubby welcomed son Johnas into the world on Wednesday (August 22) at the St. George Private Hospital in Sydney, Australia. Little Johnas weighed in at 7lb and 11oz.

“We’re both still learning,” Ada tells New Idea. “He’s learning how to be in the world, and I’m learning how to look after him. But it’s just so beautiful.”

“It was just instant love,” she continues. “I look at him and go, ‘Oh my God, I don’t remember my life beforehand – I don’t remember being pregnant!’ It’s like it began from that moment onwards. I’m totally in love.”

As far as best moments go, Ada says, “The best moment for me was hearing that first cry from Johnas. It was just so beautiful, I cried too. We’re going to sound like typical parents, but he came out looking so gorgeous, perfect.”

“You wonder about that bond when you’re pregnant, but you don’t really know what the feeling is like until you actually have a baby of your own,” she adds. “I can’t believe that he’s ours. I’m still in that surreal place.”

Congrats again to the happy couple.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive