Celebrity Baby Scoop: Geri Halliwell & Bluebell: Walkin’ The Dog

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
Geri Halliwell & Bluebell: Walkin' The Dog
Sep 7th 2012, 13:17

Geri Halliwell & Daughter Bluebell Take The Dog For A Walk

Former Spice Girl and the latest ex of actor Russel Brand, Geri Halliwell was seen walking her precious pooch with her 6-year-old daughter Bluebell in London, England on Wednesday (September 5).

We last saw Bluebell and her famous mama as they arrived at Nice Côte d'Azur Airport last month.

Geri recently opened up to about how limiting her alcohol intake makes her a better mom – with better skin.

"Alcohol is full of sugar,” she says. “Besides, if I'm going to find the balance of being a mum and having a social life, I just can't put a hangover in there. I can't restrict myself, but I do try to abstain from sugar. That's my thing – if I have one little bit, it's a trigger.”

"I'm addicted to it,” the 40-year-old singer adds. “And sugar is aging. Without it my skin is better."

View Slideshow »» Geri Halliwell & Daughter Bluebell Take The Dog For A Walk Geri Halliwell & Daughter Bluebell Take The Dog For A Walk Geri Halliwell & Daughter Bluebell Take The Dog For A Walk Geri Halliwell & Daughter Bluebell Take The Dog For A Walk Geri Halliwell & Daughter Bluebell Take The Dog For A Walk Geri Halliwell & Daughter Bluebell Take The Dog For A Walk

View All Photos »»

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive