Celebrity Baby Scoop: Carson Daly & Family Mosey To The Malibu Chili Cookoff

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
Carson Daly & Family Mosey To The Malibu Chili Cookoff
Sep 6th 2012, 17:24

Carson Daly and Family Go to the Malibu Chili Cookoff

Former MTV VJ Carson Daly was snapped with his expecting girlfriend Siri Pinter and the couple’s 3-year-old son Jackson as the threesome prepared to enjoy the Malibu Chili Cookoff in Malibu, Calif. on Sunday (September 2).

Siri – who is set to welcome a new baby girl to her family very soon – has been keeping her fans updated on her pregnancy through her food blog titled  Siriously Delicious and recently wrote about the cravings she has been suffering from so far.

“As we’re nearing the end, and I’m cooking less and less, I thought I’d share with you some of my pregnancy cravings this time around,” the 38-year-old blogger writes. “To be honest, there wasn’t a ton I wouldn’t eat.”

“With my firstborn, I was terribly turned off by chicken and fish and coffee (even decaf),” she continues. “But baby girl, she ate anything and everything.”

“Something about being pregnant makes me nostalgic for foods I loved as a kid, like cans of black olives and applesauce mixed with cottage cheese,” adds. “I know it doesn’t look appetizing, in fact Carson makes me eat it far, far away from him. But it’s delicious, trust me.”

Siri also hinted that she may be going into labor, writing that after eating a salad yesterday (September 5), she started “experiencing contractions” so she went home and started baking “because that’s what you do when you’re in labor, right?”

 

View Slideshow »» Carson Daly and Family Go to the Malibu Chili Cookoff Carson Daly and Family Go to the Malibu Chili Cookoff Carson Daly and Family Go to the Malibu Chili Cookoff Carson Daly and Family Go to the Malibu Chili Cookoff

View All Photos »»

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive