Celebrity Baby Scoop: Kourtney Kardashian: I Don’t Believe In The Pill Anymore

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
Kourtney Kardashian: I Don't Believe In The Pill Anymore
Sep 7th 2012, 15:55

Kim and Kourtney have a sister outing at Church with Mason and Penelope - Part 2

It sounds like mom-of-two Kourtney Kardashian has more babies on the brain!

The reality TV star, 33, welcomed daughter Penelope just eight weeks ago, but her beau Scott Disick, 29, says she’s always thinking about expanding the family.

“How many children do you think we could fit in this house?” a then-pregnant Kourtney asks her boyfriend of five years on Sunday’s Keeping Up With the Kardashians. “In the playroom, I could build bunk beds for four.”

Already dad to their son Mason, 2, Scott replies, “I don’t want to be outnumbered by my children!”

“I need to see what it’s like when I have two, but [having kids] is what life is about,” Kourtney reasons. “I’m not going on the pill [after giving birth to Penelope]. I don’t believe in it anymore!”

For now, the proud mom is enjoying her two beautiful babies.

“Nothing could prepare me for how hard I fell in love with her,” she gushed. “With Mason, we have such a love affair that I never knew existed. I didn’t expect it to happen again. It’s such a magical feeling.”

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive