Celebrity Baby Scoop: Melissa Joan Hart: I’m Going To Keep The Baby’s Name To Myself

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
Melissa Joan Hart: I'm Going To Keep The Baby's Name To Myself
Sep 1st 2012, 16:34

A02mmXuCYAEkcXU.jpg_large

Melissa & Joey star Melissa Joan Hart isn’t going to make the same mistake twice.

The 36-year-old star – who is already mother to sons Mason and Braydon and is set to welcome her third child soon with hubby Mark Wilkerson – claims that she is going to keep the possible name of her unborn baby girl or boy a secret this time round.

“I've shared with my family before and they've bashed the names we'd chosen," she reveals to PEOPLE. "I'm just going to keep it to myself and figure it out on the day.”

“I don't like to name 'em before because I'm like, 'What if I change my mind?'" she adds. “We have a few favorites [but will wait until we] see the baby's face."

As far as what the mother-of-two has been up to these days, it’s all about entertainment.

"I've been going to see a movie a week right now," she laughs. "Go as much as you can before baby comes — it becomes twice as expensive to go to the movies [afterwards] because you have to get a babysitter involved."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive