Celebrity Baby Scoop: ‘Price Is Right’ Model Rachel Reynolds Expecting First Child

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
'Price Is Right' Model Rachel Reynolds Expecting First Child
Aug 30th 2012, 14:13

A1VtUOwCcAAoBVs

The Price Is Right model Rachel Reynolds is expecting her first child with husband David Dellucci. The 29-year-old – who has been part of the game show since 2003 – announced the news on Monday to host Drew Carey and the live studio audience.

She posted a photo and Tweeted: “My hubby joined me on the show @priceisright today to announce some “BIG” news!”

She tells People, "David and I are so thrilled!. In early June, David and I took our summer vacation to Maui and Kauai, Hawaii. While we were there, it seemed that everywhere we turned there was a pregnant woman. David looked at me with a big grin on his face and said 'Maybe it's a sign!' Well, a week after returning from our trip we found out that I was pregnant!"

She adds, "I've been blessed with a wonderful career on The Price Is Right, an amazing husband, loving friends and family, and now we are expecting our first child together. I couldn't ask for anything more. I'm a very lucky girl!"

Reynold married Delluci – a retired Major League Baseball Outfielder – in 2010. Their baby is due in February 2013.

 

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive