Celebrity Baby Scoop: Nick Lachey: “I’ve Wanted To Be A Dad For A Long, Long Time”

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
Nick Lachey: "I've Wanted To Be A Dad For A Long, Long Time"
Aug 30th 2012, 14:00

AyrClUWCcAAp3gl.jpg_large-500x500

Just weeks away from welcoming his first child with wife Vanessa Lachey, dad-to-be Nick Lachey says he's prepared for fatherhood.

"I'm not scared of any of it," Nick tells In Touch. "Everyone says I'm not going to get any sleep, but I've slept enough! I'm ready to take it all on."

Nick says his lovely wife is feeling well in late pregnancy.

"She's been a trooper," Nick gushes of Vanessa. "Of course, I've been giving her a lot of foot rubs and back massages. Pretty much anything I can do to make her comfortable."

Nick – who is currently starring on the military-themed NBC competition show Stars Earn Stripes - says fatherhood is a long time coming.

“I’ve wanted to be a dad for a long, long time,” Nick shares. "It's going to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience, so I just want to relish every piece of it. Even diapers."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive