Celebrity Baby Scoop: Kate Beckinsale: My Daughter Isn’t Impressed By My Career

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
Kate Beckinsale: My Daughter Isn't Impressed By My Career
Aug 29th 2012, 14:59

The UK premiere of 'Total Recall'

She may be a hot Hollywood star, but Total Recall actress Kate Beckinsale says that her 13-year-old daughter Lily Mo isn’t overly impressed by her movie star status.

“You would think that [she'd think it's cool] but I haven't noticed it. Although I'm still allowed to hold her hand sometimes,” Kate says of her teenager. “Mostly she just goes: 'Oh that was great, well done,' and then she goes back on Tumblr, or whatever it is that they do, and talks to her mates. She very much sees me as her mum and the other stuff is secondary.”


Kate, 39, says that she and Lily share a very close relationship… but adds that she’s not exactly a push-over when it comes to parenting.

"I can be a big softie," admits the star. "But there are things that are non-negotiable. For example, I recently let her colour her hair with a temporary purple dye, but I won't let her have a Facebook account. I've got my own little code of things that I think are OK. I'm fine with things that are temporary. To me, Facebook is permanent.”

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive