Celebrity Baby Scoop: Mary-Louise Parker & Kids: Ready For A Trip

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
Mary-Louise Parker & Kids: Ready For A Trip
Aug 27th 2012, 20:37

Mary-Louise Parker: Family trip

Mary-Louise Parker and her children, William, 7, and Caroline, 5, were seen catching a flight out of LAX in Los Angeles, Calif. last Monday (August 20).

Wearing a short-sleeved dress and sunglasses – the Weeds star gathered their bags outside the terminal and held onto their passports.

The actress is gearing up for the end of the show and says she’s ready for her next role.

She told NBC, “I just had a meeting with one of the networks and they asked me what I wanted to do and I said, ‘I just want to do a TV show and I want to do it right now,’ because I’m so sad about this ending. I like controversy. I like things that are extreme.”

Parker said even her son is sad about Weeds ending.

“I was really sad that it ended, but things do have to end at some point, I guess. I’m still mad. My son said, ‘If I used all my allowance would do they one more season?’ I said, ‘Honey, I don’t know, but here’s [Showtime president] David Nevins' phone number.”

She added, “HE was sad! He said, ‘Why aren’t we?’ And we’re still going to see Hunter (Parrish), aren't we?’ – because Hunter comes to our house every Thanksgiving and we’re very close. ‘Yeah, we’re still going to be close.’”

 

View Slideshow »» Mary-Louise Parker: Family trip Mary-Louise Parker: Family trip Mary-Louise Parker: Family trip Mary-Louise Parker: Family trip Mary-Louise Parker: Family trip

View All Photos »»

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive