Celebrity Baby Scoop: Tori Spelling’s Motorized Maternity Mobile

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
Tori Spelling's Motorized Maternity Mobile
Aug 27th 2012, 21:37

0801612_KMPG_ToriSpelling01

Expectant mama Tori Spelling was photographed using a motorized scooter while at an outdoor market in Los Angeles, Calif. earlier this month. On her blog today, the soon-to-be mom-of-four writes about how her fourth pregnancy has taken its toll on her body.

“I won't miss having to pee 4 times a night or hearing my now pliable pelvic bones move and crunch when I try to pull myself out of bed in the morning,” Tori shares. “Hopefully I WILL forget the dry nipples, constant heartburn, and constipation!"

As she awaits the arrival of her fourth child – which she assumes will be her last – with husband Dean McDermott, she reflects on her growing family.

“I always knew I wanted kids but I never could have predicted that I'd want such a large family and how much I would love being pregnant, and then taking care of and raising babes," she shares.

Tori and Dean are already parents to son Liam, 5, and daughters Stella, 4, and Hattie, 10 months.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive