Celebrity Baby Scoop: Holly Madison Expecting First Child

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
Holly Madison Expecting First Child
Aug 29th 2012, 13:58

"Into The Blue 2: The Reef" premiere

Congratulations are in order for Holly Madison and Pasquale Rotella!

The Holly's World and The Girls Next Door star, 32, and her party promoter boyfriend, 38, are expecting a baby in March, US Weekly reports. ”I’ve always wanted to be a mom,” Holly says. “But I thought it would take longer!”

At 12-weeks along, the thrilled mom-to-be is feeling well.

“I’ve been lucky! No morning sickness, but I do get a little nauseous,” the star of Las Vegas burlesque revue, Peepshow, says. “It happens before my show, so I keep ginger ale backstage.”

After years dating Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner, Madison credits her current boyfriend with helping her to decide that the time is right.

"Definitely being with the right guy has a lot to do with it," explains Holly. "My relationship is awesome. I'm happier than I've ever been in my personal life."

Last month, Holly made headlines with her plans to adopt. "I love performing in the theater, and you can't really do that when you're pregnant," she said.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive