Celebrity Baby Scoop: Happy 4th Birthday Anja Mazur!

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
Happy 4th Birthday Anja Mazur!
Aug 24th 2012, 14:48

Alessandra Ambrosio Hits Beach For Volleyball And Time With Daughter Anja

Name: Anja Louis Ambrosio Mazur

Date of Birth: August 24, 2008

Parents: Alessandra Ambrosio & Jamie Mazur

Siblings: Noah, 3 months

Facts:

♥ Anja was born in Florianopolis, Brazil

♥ She weighed 6.3 lbs at birth

♥ Anja can speak both English and Portuguese

Quotes:

“She hasn’t cried once except for a second when they pulled her out. We have now felt a new kind of love and joy that we never knew existed.” – proud new mama Alessandra on the birth of her first child.

“I'm going to raise her both places. Half Brazil and half American, that's how it goes. In Brazil, there's this thing where people are really happy. Whatever they go through in life, they're really happy, and that's one thing I want her to feel like. Here in America, people are very professional. They're serious, and that's another thing I want her to have.” – Alessandra on wanting to raise her daughter in both Brazil and America.

“I'm not thinking about me that much anymore. Every time I look, I'm looking for my daughter, you know? If I'm in a store, I'm looking at baby clothes. It's so much cuter to find things for her than to find things for me. Having my daughter, and just spending time with her and seeing her grow up. Every day she does something different, and that's what is amazing.” – Alessandra on how motherhood has changed her.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive