ExtraTV.com: Shia LaBeouf on 'Real' Sex Scenes: 'I'm Willing to Do Whatever is Asked'

ExtraTV.com
Extra has the hottest celebrity and entertainment news, photos, gossip, scandals, videos, games, music, movies, television, star sightings and more!
Shia LaBeouf on 'Real' Sex Scenes: 'I'm Willing to Do Whatever is Asked'
Aug 23rd 2012, 17:23

“Extra’s” Ben Lyons sat down with actor Shia LaBeouf to talk about his new Depression-era film “Lawless” – and about those authentic sex scenes he may be doing in the Lars von Trier film “Nymphomaniac.”

“I don't know what's going to be asked of me,” admitted Shia. “But I'm willing to do whatever is asked of me to get closer to the truth that's on the page.”

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive