Celebrity Baby Scoop: Zuma Rossdale: Having A Gas!

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
Zuma Rossdale: Having A Gas!
Aug 24th 2012, 12:42

Exclusive... Zuma Rossdale Pumping Gas In Los Angeles

Zuma Rossdale and his nanny went to pump gas in Sherman Oaks, Calif. on Thursday (August 23). Wearing a black bat costume – he was lifted up to place the nozzle back into place. He clearly saved the day!

Zuma just turned 4 on Tuesday and was seen with mom Gwen Stefani shopping at a party store. Superhero balloons were bought which is no surprise since he’s always sporting costumes like Spider-man and Batman.

Gwen – who is promoting the new No Doubt album Push and Shove – recently explained to Vulture why it took so long to get ready to do a new band record.

She said, "As soon as I was done with that last [solo] tour, I was done. I was like, Okay, I'm ready; I'm so ready for the No Doubt record. And then I got pregnant with Zuma [her youngest son], and it was really challenging to be pregnant and come off all the stuff I had done, and try to write. And that's why things got really delayed; it was like, impossible. I just couldn't do it; I had nothing left to give. And when I finally had [Zuma], we said, "Let's just go on tour and try to get inspired." And when we came off tour we wrote our first song."

 

 

 

View Slideshow »» Exclusive... Zuma Rossdale Pumping Gas In Los Angeles Exclusive... Zuma Rossdale Pumping Gas In Los Angeles Exclusive... Zuma Rossdale Pumping Gas In Los Angeles Exclusive... Zuma Rossdale Pumping Gas In Los Angeles Exclusive... Zuma Rossdale Pumping Gas In Los Angeles

View All Photos »»

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive