Celebrity Baby Scoop: Imogen Thomas: Blossoming In Blue

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
Imogen Thomas: Blossoming In Blue
Aug 22nd 2012, 19:09

Glamour model and ex reality star Imogen Thomas seen showing her baby bump when leaving from the Novikov restaurant with boyfriend Adam Horsley while out in Mayfair, London

Welsh Glamour model Imogen Thomas wore a bold blue dress over her baby bump as she and her boyfriend Adam Horsley walked in the London neighborhood of Mayfair, England on Saturday (August 18). Imogen – who is a former Miss Wales and is an ex-contestant of Big Brother – added an orange clutch to her look.

She announced her baby news on August 5 and already had a pregnancy scare midway through the month. The 29-year-old told New! magazine that she went to the Accident and Emergency ward because of complications with her womb.

She said, “My first internal scan on Tuesday showed the baby was OK, thank God, but then I started bleeding again when I got home. Not being crude but I literally filled three pads with blood. I actually thought, “This is it.” I was hysterical. I could have been losing my baby.”

Talking about Adam – who she has been dating for 10 months – she shared how she told him the news.

She said, “I wrapped up a little white hat along with a note that read, ‘You're going to be the best daddy ever’. He just held it and cried. He’s going to kill me for saying that. It was just easier than me having to say, “I'm pregnant.”‘

 

View Slideshow »» Glamour model and ex reality star Imogen Thomas seen showing her baby bump when leaving from the Novikov restaurant with boyfriend Adam Horsley while out in Mayfair, London Glamour model and ex reality star Imogen Thomas seen showing her baby bump when leaving from the Novikov restaurant with boyfriend Adam Horsley while out in Mayfair, London Glamour model and ex reality star Imogen Thomas seen showing her baby bump when leaving from the Novikov restaurant with boyfriend Adam Horsley while out in Mayfair, London Imogen Thomas is Blooming in Blue! [USA ONLY]

View All Photos »»

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive