Celebrity Baby Scoop: Blake Lively: I Would Have 30 Kids If I Could

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
Blake Lively: I Would Have 30 Kids If I Could
Sep 11th 2012, 15:52

blake-allure-cover-inline

Gossip Girl star Blake Lively, 25, stuns on the October cover of Allure magazine. In an accompanying interview, the newlywed – who recently married actor Ryan Reynolds, 35 – opens up about her desire for a large family, how she feels about where her life has taken her and her thoughts on body image – imperfections and all.

On her wanting children: "I've always wanted a big family. Oh, I'd love 30 [children] if I could."

On how she feels about her life: "Right now, I'm so peaceful…I've never been happier in my life. It's the choice that you have to wake up every day and say, 'There's no reason today can't be the best day of my life."

On her body: "I obviously have plenty of imperfections on my body, but I'd rather have a little bit of cellulite and go do a food trip and try every ice cream place in the South."

Allure‘s October issue will hit newsstands September 25th.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive