Celebrity Baby Scoop: Tori Spelling: “Liam Started Kindergarten”

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
Tori Spelling: "Liam Started Kindergarten"
Sep 12th 2012, 16:07

Liamsfirstdayofschool

Mom-of-four Tori Spellling welcomed son Finn with husband Dean McDermott on August 30. And although she’s busier than ever, Tori continues to share special family moments on her website ToriSpelling.com. On Wednesday, the Beverly Hills, 90210 alum opened up about her 5-year-old son Liam's first day of kindergarten.

"A lot of amazing moments have been happening to us recently, and this past week was no exception.  I now have two boys, but my very first baby and little man Liam started Kindergarten last week!

It was a big moment in the McDermott house. Just a few months ago, I sobbed as Liam graduated from pre-school, and this past Thursday the tears flowed again as I watched my baby start Kindergarten.

He started at a new school and was so proud to now be wearing a uniform! It's no secret that Liam is a trendsetter and loves his bow ties, so where most toddlers would resist the notion of wearing a tie to school (although at this new school, he only wears a tie once a week), Liam was psyched!

At drop off I watched him in his blazer and tie, hair combed neatly and shoulders back, pull his Star Wars backpack on wheels into the unknown down the school corridor to his classroom.  Accompanied by a few other students and a teacher, he looked back to see if Dean and I were still waiting there. Still there?! I couldn't take my eyes off of him. When his eyes caught mine I frantically waved, smiled and blew him kisses.  He blew me a kiss back and gave me a thumbs-up, as if to say "Mom, I'm OK. Don't worry. It's all good".”

Continue reading Tori’s blog at ToriSpelling.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive