ExtraTV.com: Blake Lively Wants a 'Big Family'

ExtraTV.com
Extra has the hottest celebrity and entertainment news, photos, gossip, scandals, videos, games, music, movies, television, star sightings and more!
Blake Lively Wants a 'Big Family'
Sep 11th 2012, 16:22

Now that Blake Lively married her man, Ryan Reynolds, she’s ready to start a family.
 
"I've always wanted a big family. Oh, I'd love 30 [children] if I could," the actress told the October issue of Allure, in an interview held before her secret wedding to Reynolds.

Lively said she is in a really good place. "Right now, I'm so peaceful. I've never been happier in my life. It's the choice that you have to wake up every day and say, 'There's no reason today can't be the best day of my life.'"

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive