Celebrity Baby Scoop: Pink & Her Private Jet-Setter

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
Pink & Her Private Jet-Setter
Sep 11th 2012, 17:23

36728a9afb7111e1aaec22000a1e95c4_7

Let’s Get the Party Started!

Grammy Award-winning singer Pink carried her adorable daughter Willow, 15 months, onto a private jet en route to London, England. “Here we go off to London town..” the Family Portrait singer posted via Instagram Monday.

Pink and her husband, motocross racer Carey Hart, we spotted perusing Paris with their baby girl the day before.

The singer-songwriter, 33, recently opened up about the 55 lbs. she gained while pregnant.

“I love to feel fit. I love to feel healthy. I wasn’t in a race,” Pink told PEOPLE of losing the baby weight. ”I was really kind to myself because I was actually really impressed with the fact that I had just had a baby, like ‘I made a human!’ ”

While she was ready to hit the gym eight weeks after Willow was born, it wasn’t easy.

“It was slow because I literally couldn’t even do a sit-up,” she shared. “I’d had to have an emergency C-section so I was numb. And exhausted. I was really afraid because my whole life is based on abs and core.”

She soon began two workouts a day – sometimes on her own, sometimes with a trainer, and sometimes along with fitness DVDs from celebrity trainers Jeanette Jenkins and Jillian Michaels.

“I’m an athlete so I have to be strong,” explained Pink, who’s known for her extremely physical concert moves. “It was hard work, and I’m still getting there – I’m still 10 lbs. away from my pre-baby weight.”

But she still knows how to have some fun!

“I do the best I can,” she shared. “I don’t stick to it. I drink wine. Every day is a cheat day!”

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive