ExtraTV.com: Chris Brown: It’s Our Nature to Love One Another

ExtraTV.com
Extra has the hottest celebrity and entertainment news, photos, gossip, scandals, videos, games, music, movies, television, star sightings and more!
Chris Brown: It's Our Nature to Love One Another
Sep 11th 2012, 20:39

Singer Chris Brown recently opened up to “Extra’s” Terri Seymour about being exposed to domestic violence as a child and how he’s helping children in similar circumstances.

Brown told Terri, “I think with my situation as a kid and the trials and tribulations I’ve dealt with in my life, it is only right that I share with people who have gone through the same thing as me and show them there is a way out.”

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive