ExtraTV.com: Giuliana and Bill Rancic: Baby Edward Duke's Magazine Debut

ExtraTV.com
Extra has the hottest celebrity and entertainment news, photos, gossip, scandals, videos, games, music, movies, television, star sightings and more!
Giuliana and Bill Rancic: Baby Edward Duke's Magazine Debut
Sep 12th 2012, 15:23

Reality stars Giuliana and Bill Rancic are ecstatic over their new bundle of joy, Edward Duke. Now, the couple is showing him off to the world on the cover of Life & Style.

“I had always heard that when you have a baby it completes your life -- and it’s true,” Giuliana told Life & Style. “I love my baby, and I love my new role

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive