Celebrity Baby Scoop: Colin Farrell & Henry Are A Couple Of Fly Guys

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
Colin Farrell & Henry Are A Couple Of Fly Guys
Sep 12th 2012, 15:46

*EXCLUSIVE* Colin Farrell books a flight with his family [NO Canada, Germany, Austria]

Total Recall heart throb Colin Farrell, 36, was photographed making his way through the Toronto Pearson Airport in Toronto, Canada with his ex-girlfriend Alicja Bachleda-Curus and the couple’s 2-year-old tot Henry on Tuesday (September 11). Henry was all smiles as his parents checked in for their flight.

According to Hello! magazine, it seems the sexy Irish actor is on the hunt for a "kind" and "considerate" girlfriend with a good sense of humor.

"I will say that as I get older and calmer and quieter in my own self, the one quality in a woman that I find more and more attractive is kindness,” he shares. “A sense of adventure and humor is important too, but I truly find kindness and consideration for others to be the most attractive thing in anyone.”

"I've experienced quite a bit of romantic love and I hope I will again,” he adds. “If someone came along tomorrow I'd be so up for it. I'd be writing bad poems, the works. But until that happens, I'm cool with the way things are. I've got plenty of love in my life already in the form of my sons and a few good friends who I value dearly."

Colin is also papa to his 8-year-old son James with ex-girlfriend Kim Bordenave.

View Slideshow »» *EXCLUSIVE* Colin Farrell books a flight with his family [NO Canada, Germany, Austria] *EXCLUSIVE* Colin Farrell books a flight with his family [NO Canada, Germany, Austria] *EXCLUSIVE* Colin Farrell books a flight with his family [NO Canada, Germany, Austria] *EXCLUSIVE* Colin Farrell books a flight with his family [NO Canada, Germany, Austria] *EXCLUSIVE* Colin Farrell books a flight with his family [NO Canada, Germany, Austria] *EXCLUSIVE* Colin Farrell books a flight with his family [NO Canada, Germany, Austria]

View All Photos »»

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive