Celebrity Baby Scoop: Elizabeth Berkley: Motherhood Is Amazing & Magical

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
Elizabeth Berkley: Motherhood Is Amazing & Magical
Sep 12th 2012, 14:16

MOCA Los Angeles Presents "Rebel" Exhibition Opening And Reception

During her first public appearance away from her newborn Friday night, Elizabeth Berkley was missing baby Sky.

The Saved by the Bell star, 40, and her husband Greg Lauren welcomed their first child on July 20. “I’m missing [Sky] right now, I’m going through separation anxiety,” the new mom told Us Weekly at the grand opening of Dylan’s Candy Bar’s West Hollywood location.

It sounds like she’s loving every minute with her sweet baby boy.

“[Motherhood has] been amazing and magical. I have a lot of friends who have little ones and I love their kids, but until you have your own, it’s like you can’t quite grasp the intensity of the love, the depth of it . . . it’s so special,” she gushed.

The Showgirls actress says she’s so taken with her new role as a mama that work will have to wait — for now.

“I’m really savoring this time,” she said. “I have a lot of work I will be doing, but I’m just enjoying the focus of where I should be. You can’t get this moment back, you know what I mean? That’s why I’m savoring it.”

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive