Celebrity Baby Scoop: Snooki: “My Gorgeous Baby”

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
Snooki: "My Gorgeous Baby"
Sep 11th 2012, 04:58

622136a2fbc911e197621231381b4865_7

Proud new mom Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi shared an adorable new photo of her 2-week-old son Lorenzo.

“My gorgeous baby,” the Jersey Shore star, 24, posted via Instagram.

"When I got pregnant, everything changed," said Snooki, who is currently filming the second season of her MTV spin-off Snooki & JWOWW. "The partying is long gone. I'm a new person."

Baby Enzo’s father is Snooki’s fiancé Jionni LaValle. The family-of-three are currently living with Jionni’s parents in New Jersey.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive