Celebrity Baby Scoop: Happy 13th Birthday Ava Phillippe!

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
Happy 13th Birthday Ava Phillippe!
Sep 9th 2012, 15:22

Reese Witherspoon Picking Up Ava At Griffith Park

Name: Ava Elizabeth Phillippe

Date of Birth: September 9, 1999

Parents: Reese Witherspoon & Ryan Phillippe

Siblings: Deacon, 8 & Baby X on the way

Facts:

♥ Ava weighed 7 lbs at birth

♥ Her parents split up in 2007

♥ Reese sought joint legal and physical custody of Ava and Deacon with full visitation rights – and no spousal support – for Ryan

♥ In May 2007, Ryan petitioned for joint physical custody of his children

♥ Ava’s famous mama is currently expecting her third child with talent agent and hubby Jim Toth

♥ Many people comment on how she is her mother’s mini me

♥ Ava may also be a sister to 1-year-old Kailani Merizalde Phillippe Knapp (Ryan dated model Alexis Knapp in the summer of 2010 and after they split, she discovered she was pregnant. Although no paternity test has been taken, Ryan was reportedly present for Kailani’s birth)

Quotes:

“When Ava was very young, I was young too. I'd get visibly angry at the paparazzi back then. She was my first child, and my instinct was to protect her. Ava to this day though — it breaks my heart to think about it — hearing her say, 'My friends at school saw a picture of me in a magazine and they made fun because I was carrying a blanket.'” – Ryan on wanting to protect his daughter from the paparazzi.

“She’s on the verge of being a teenager and basically hates everything I do. We recently went to a Carrie Underwood concert and Ava said, “Mom, you are NOT going to sing with her on stage, OK? I said OK.’ What can you do? I don’t mind though. I love being a mom.” – Reese on the joys of raising a tween daughter.

“[My kids are] great. I love them so much and do everything I can to make their lives as wonderful as possible. I'm a good dad, but I certainly don't spoil my kids. I grew up poor and I want them to have a sensibility that isn't privileged. My career always takes a backseat to my kids. Everything else becomes far less important.” – Ryan on fatherhood.

“I can't keep up with her homework anymore. My daughter will ask me something about famous composers, and I have no idea what she's talking about. So that's kind of nice. It's like I'm learning from them." – Reese on learning from her eldest child.

"I don't know anything about teenagers, so I'm on a big learning curve here. This is the time where I start asking all my friends who have kids who are older, 'What do you do about a cell phone? What are your rules about the computer? Is she allowed to go out with friends or is she not?' So I learn a lot from other mothers." - Reese on rearing a teenager.

"It's great to have older children. There's a little sadness as they're growing up and walking away from you, but it kind of changes the whole dynamic. We have really funny dinner conversations now, and they know more about certain topics than I ever, ever knew." – Reese on her kids.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive