Celebrity Baby Scoop: Jamie Lynn Spears’ Garden Girl

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
Jamie Lynn Spears' Garden Girl
Sep 10th 2012, 03:39

66ac571afacf11e1871d22000a1d038b_7

Look ma!

Jamie Lynn Spears‘ 4-year-old daughter Maddie has quite the green thumb! ”First squash out of her very own garden!!!!” the proud mama, 21, posted via Instagram, showing off her gorgeous girl in the garden.

The single mom – who just launched her country music career – recently opened up about being pregnant at 16, saying she never wanted to "glamorize teen pregnancy."

It was 2007," Jamie Lynn wrote. "I had been on a Nickelodeon show, Zoey 101, and after we wrapped shooting, I just wanted to go home to Louisiana and finish high school, be a cheerleader, all that. Then I found out I was pregnant [by then- boyfriendCasey Aldridge]. I was 16. I'd had one boyfriend. It doesn't make it perfect or all right. But I was judged for something that probably most everyone does. I was young. I was in love. I was like every other teenager, except I had this last name. And I made a decision that is forever my decision."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive