Celebrity Baby Scoop: Mario Lopez & Family Are A Grove Group

Celebrity Baby Scoop
News, Photos and Style Trends of Celebrity Babies
Mario Lopez & Family Are A Grove Group
Sep 10th 2012, 16:55

Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza get some family time at The Grove - Part 2 [USA ONLY]

MTV’s America’s Best Dance Crew host Mario Lopez was all smiles as he strolled through The Grove in Los Angeles, Calif. with his two leading ladies Courtney Mazza and their nearly 2-year-old daughter Gia on Saturday (September 8).

It seems Mario’s ex-wife Ali Landry – who went through an emotional roller coaster following the split from her husband of two weeks in 2004 after learning of multiple alleged infidelities on his part – claims that his cheating ways were actually a blessing in disguise.

“A marriage is a very, very big deal, so it wasn't just like, 'Oh yeah, get married, get divorced.' For me, my parents are still together. The sacrament of marriage for me is very, very important," she tells Access Hollywood. "So I never even knew anyone who did that to someone else – didn't even know that was possible, like [from] someone you trusted and loved. I was blindsided. The rug was pulled out from underneath me."

“But that's OK,” she continues.” It prepared me for my husband, who I really feel is a gift."

"I feel like today, I am a better person because of it and I really look back and think that was the best thing that ever happened to me," she adds. "It changed me as a woman, you know, just the way I sort of walk through this world. Something was really terrible, but something absolutely wonderful came from it. That's all you can really ask for."

View Slideshow »» Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza get some family time at The Grove - Part 2 [USA ONLY] Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza get some family time at The Grove Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza get some family time at The Grove Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza get some family time at The Grove Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza get some family time at The Grove - Part 2 [USA ONLY] Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza get some family time at The Grove - Part 2 [USA ONLY]

View All Photos »»

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive