ExtraTV.com: Paris Jackson: 'The Title M.J.'s Daughter Doesn't Fit Me'

ExtraTV.com
Extra has the hottest celebrity and entertainment news, photos, gossip, scandals, videos, games, music, movies, television, star sightings and more!
Paris Jackson: 'The Title M.J.'s Daughter Doesn't Fit Me'
Sep 9th 2012, 17:35

Fourteen-year-old Paris Jackson recently opened up to Glamour magazine about breaking into the movie industry and divulged into what it's like to be the daughter of the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson.

When asked about appearing in the upcoming films, "Lundon's Bridge" and the "Three Kings," Paris said, "I love my dad, and I'm proud to be his daughter. I just don't think the title 'M.J.'s daughter' fits me. A lot of people think he's the only reason I'm making it, but I want to show that I do have talent and that I can make it if I try. I want to be my own person."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive